The Ultimate Off-Grid Retreat
Argyle Heathcote, VIC 3523 - Agent Ray White Heathcote
This wheelchair-accessible property is set on a magnificently landscaped allotment just 5 minutes from the friendly Heathcote town centre and 1.5 Hrs Melbourne is this superb property. To say this property is impressive does not do it justice. Set on the top of a ridge with views across the property, the expansive four-bedroom home sets the tone for what is to follow.
- Wheelchair ramp access, accessible bathroom.
- Polished floors flow throughout the home, creating a warm and inviting feel.
- The central breezeway welcomes you to the home with the first light-filled living area to your right passed the main bathroom; two ceiling fans and sliding doors to the deck allow for a cool breeze on those summer nights.
- The galley-style kitchen features stone bench tops, gas cooking, a dishwasher and stainless steel splashback.
- The kitchen opens to the second large living area with solid fuel heating, ceiling fan and access to the verandah.
- There is another bedroom at this end of the home, which complements the two bedrooms opening off the kitchen.
- Outside, the features continue with a large deck overlooking the gardens, the perfect place to relax with a glass or two of one of the many superb red wines produced in the region or enjoy a lazy breakfast in the sun.
- From the deck, your eye is drawn to the rose-covered arbour and onto the dam, while off to your left is a magnificent fully enclosed orchard with many rare and old variety fruit trees; adjoining the orchard is the bluestone poultry enclosure.
- Across the way are six more fully enclosed poultry enclosures and an enclosed veggie patch.
- Shedding has not been forgotten with a huge 18m x 9m shed with concrete floor and shelving, which is included in the sale.
- Two dams in excess of 200,000 litres of rainwater storage ensure the water supply. The property features a spectacular botanical display incorporating a wide variety of established plants, creating a refuge for native wildlife.
This unique property is truly a "one of a kind", with an inspection the only way to appreciate all it offers; book yours today!
Agent Ray White Heathcote - Brian Lawry 0407 508 656